Are you planning to learn a new language? In my life, I have studied many languages: English, Spanish, French, German and Mandarin, Latin and Ancient Greek.
And from this experience, I can share some good news with you:
You don’t need to be super smart to learn any language.
I have learned some languages successfully (English, Mandarin, German) and failed at mastering others.
The difference had nothing to do with my intelligence or what language I was learning.
So what makes the difference between success and failure? I’m sharing that in an e-course in the form of a free series of 4 e-mails.
This is what you will get
Once you’ve signed up, you’ll receive your first e-mail immediately. In the course, you will get to know:
- E-mail 1: How long does it take to learn a new language?
- E-mail 2: How to use the right type of motivation to learn faster?
- E-mail 3: Why is learning a language like travelling?
- E-mail 4: How to overcome fear of failure?
- After that: you’ll receive monthly updates with learning tips and relevant offers specific to the language you want to learn.
It’s very important to me that everyone receiving the language learning e-course truly wants the material. So I need you to confirm that you want to receive it by clicking a link in an email you’ll receive right after you hit the “subscribe” button.
So check your inbox (and put us on your “white list” of safe senders), click the blue button you’ll find there, and you’ll get the first e-mail within minutes.
Of course, I’m never going to rent, sell, or otherwise share the information I’m collecting here. And you can opt out at any time. I hate spam as much as you do.